Website Belgrave Heights Christian School
Belgrave Heights Christian School, VIC is an independent Kinder-12 school, located in the Dandenong Ranges, Victoria. This unique and beautiful setting provides the backdrop for an excellent education in a Christian faith environment. Please visit our website at www.bhcs.vic.edu.au for more details.
We require a Marketing Assistant and Media Content Creator, preferably with experience, to join our Promotions Team. This role will be Monday to Friday during school terms, for commencement in mid-January, 2022, one week prior to student commencement. There is a possibility of some training days later this year, if suitable. This will initially be a 12-month Contract with a view to ongoing employment.
This role will require the following skills:
- Undertaking Marketing projects
- Photography & Videography
- Basic graphic design
- Social Media content
- Website support
- Live streaming
- General administrative duties
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Provide a portfolio of previous work
- Have strong interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be an integral member of a team
- Have, or be able to obtain a current Victorian Working With Children Check
- Avidly support and promote the School’s mission and ethos
As a Child Safe School we promote the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including those with a disability. As such, the Staff Code of Conduct and Child Safe Policies must be adhered to, resulting in all applicants undergoing rigorous reference, background and identity checking.
Applicants are invited to submit their Resume together with 2 references (one
preferably from a current Minister/Pastor) to email@example.com
Applications will close at 12pm on Monday 29th November, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.