Website Australian Christian College - Southlands
Providing Christian Education
About ACC Southlands Australian Christian College (ACC) is a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff. ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 13 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia. Our ACC Southlands campus in Albany is a K-12, co-ed Christian school, that is experiencing significant growth. For more information about our school please visit https://www.acc.edu.au/southlands/on-campus/. About the role We are currently looking to build our pool of casual teachers who can support the College. The successful candidates will need to have the capacity to:
- Actively assist in the Christian formation of students;
- Actively assist in delivering Pastoral Care from a genuine Christian faith;
- Contribute to an inclusive approach to learning and a cross cultural understanding in our students;
- Develop an approach to education that is biblically grounded, Christ focused, culturally engaging, and academically rigorous. Preference would be given to teachers familiar with an Explicit Instruction model of teaching.
- Teach the prescribed curriculum within a technology-rich learning environment to develop student’s interests, skills and abilities;
- You have a relevant bachelor degree and any other relevant teaching qualifications (i.e. Masters of Education)..
- You are passionate about impacting students’ minds and hearts and for providing a safe, supportive learning environment.
- You are highly relational and committed to a holistic view of teaching and of student welfare.
- You are keen to collaborate with colleagues in developing and implementing teaching and learning programs.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- Become a part of a highly supportive team of professionals.
- Be part of a strong community culture.
- Work with well established and resourced teaching programs.
- Deepen your understanding of Christian Education in practice.
- Increase your chances of future employment.
How to Apply Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: https://www.acc.edu.au/careers/southlands-wa/casual-relief-sou/
To apply for this job please visit www.acc.edu.au.