Website Australian Christian College - Moreton
Australian Christian College – Moreton, QLD
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with nine schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
ACC Moreton is a co-educational, P-12, Christian school offering on campus education to students in Caboolture and online education to students across Queensland and internationally. The School currently educates over 600 students on campus and more than 800 students online.
About the role
The Principal is responsible for leading the school and fostering a positive culture that results in quality teaching and learning. This role would suit an experienced Principal with extensive leadership experience in a medium to large Christian school or organisation.
The position commences January 2022 or sooner by arrangement.
You will have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. Out of this relationship, you will act graciously toward all members of the school community and think biblically through opportunities and challenges associated with leading a Christian school. You will be a spiritual and educational servant-leader who seeks the good of others.
- You have suitable experience in educational leadership.
- You possess a capacity to lead a growing school with a hands-on approach.
- You’re highly motivated and able to build the school enrolment.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- Join a growing network of schools that are reimagining Christian Education in Australia.
- Lead a faith community that shares regular worship events, devotions and prayer.
- An attractive remuneration package which includes annual pay increases and superannuation entitlements.
- Caboolture enjoys a low cost of living, affordable housing and easy access to Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
- Don’t get bogged down by financial management, IT and marketing (which are handled by the national office) and thrive on the opportunity to focus on the important areas; teaching, students and the staff culture.
How to Apply
For more information about this role, please email email@example.com. Jeremy will send you a Principal’s Application Pack and contact you for a low-key, confidential, no-obligation, discussion over the phone.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.