International Christian School in Hong Kong
You will be joining a team of Christian professionals who will welcome your expertise and contributions in academic assessment, examination administration and data analysis. You will be planning and administering student standardised tests (e.g. AP, SAT, ACT, MAP), analysing assessment data, and training administrators and faculty members on implementing the data and recommendations leading to curriculum enhancement and student learning excellence.
● Analyse and maintain academic assessment data, providing meaningful reports and presentations with key findings and recommendations to the school leadership.
● Provide clear and timely coaching and training for school administrators and faculty to understand and interpret the results.
● Maintain exam inventories, databases and records with accuracy, integrity and an appropriate confidentiality.
● Create and safeguard an ethical environment and systems for student standardised tests.
● Keep up with trends and changes in practices of standardised tests to ensure school compliance, and communicate with relevant stakeholders (e.g. test providers, school administrators and faculty, parents)
● Any other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Dean of Curriculum & Instruction.
● A bachelor’s degree with expertise in education (or equivalent) and a recognised teaching qualification.
● Expertise and experience in curriculum, examination administration, training, and assessment practices and methods in international school education K-12 would be an advantage.
● High proficiency in numeracy, statistical reporting and presentation applications (e.g. MS Excel, Powerpoint, SPSS or equivalent), and maintenance of record and filing systems that comply with school rules and best practices.
● Highly independent and self-driven, with proven experience in exercising critical thinking, judgement, and attention to details.
● Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with a calm demeanor.
● Native or near-native command of spoken and written English.
● Positive and engaging with a “can-do” mindset.
● Ability to coach and motivate people to formulate actionable plans.
● Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
● Ability to work well with others, including students and parents.
● Occasional irregular working hours during exam periods or as and when required.
We offer a 5-day work week and attractive remuneration package to suitable candidates. Join us through submitting an online application with your resume and salary expectations at www.ics.edu.hk.
We are committed to providing a child safe environment safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All applicants must be willing to undergo thorough background checks and child protection screening.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purposes.