Website Arise Christian College
Arise Christian College, NSW
About the Role
Due to student growth the following position of Primary Teacher is being advertised and applications from suitably qualified Christian educators are invited. This is a fulltime equivalent role and we welcome applications from all Primary teachers with qualifications and/or passion for special education. The anticipated outcome of these advertisements is that the successful applicant will be appointed to the staff of the school, commencing duties at a time to be negotiated during Term One 2021. Requests for further information, should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary will be in line with NSW Christian Schools Teaching Staff MultiEnterprise Agreement at the level of responsibility and experience of the successful applicant.
Following the close of applications, the Selection Committee will consider applications and prepare a short list of candidates for interview. It is expected that at least one round of interviews will be undertaken. We reserve the right to select a candidate prior to the closing date.
- A committed christian actively involved in their local church;
- Capacity to work across multiple ages, stages and ability levels Bachelor of Education (Special Education) or other related studies.
- Bachelor of Education applicants will be considered if you have a passion for special needs.
- Experience working with students with a variety of special needs.
- A teacher with a growth focussed mindset to achieve positive outcomes for students with special needs
- A commitment to work with and within a collaborative small team environment.
- Enthusiasm for transformational Christian Education, integrated into curriculum and delivered in a framework with an increasing missional focus.
- Experience, or willingness to learn quality teaching based on Explicit Instruction framework.
- Well-developed communication, administration and interpersonal skills.
- Passion, heart and capacity to make a difference in young people’s lives.
- Living out a strong bible based faith in line with the School’s foundational beliefs.
- Experience in teaching InitiaLit, MiniLit or MacqLit programs, or willingness to gain training.
- Knowledge of the social and educational needs of students with Autism, Intellectual Disability, and other diagnosis that impact on learning.
To apply for this job please visit www.maitlandcs.nsw.edu.au.