Website Alta-1 College
Alta-1 College, WA
Personal Assistant to Directors
Head Office – Joondalup
About Alta-1 College:
Transforming communities through justice, knowledge, recovery and hope.
Alta-1 College WA is an independent Christian, co-educational, CARE (Curriculum and Reengagement in Education) School of 800 students located in various locations across the state. As a College, we intentionally work with disengaged and disadvantaged young people who are considered educationally, behaviourally and socio-emotionally at-risk.
Alta-1 College is committed to providing a child-safe environment which safe-guards all students and is committed to promoting practices which provides safety, wellbeing and welfare of our children and young people
- The Personal Assistant to the Directors of Education, Wellbeing and Community serves a member of the College’s administration team.
- The Personal Assistant to the Directors of Education, Wellbeing and Community is required to maintain collegial and professional relationships with other members of staff across Alta-1 College.
- The Personal Assistant to the Directors of Education, Wellbeing and Community is expected to actively support the Christian ethos of Alta-1 College.
The primary role of the Personal Assistant to the Directors for Education, Wellbeing and Community within Alta-1 College, is to provide administrative functions to ensure smooth running of the tasks in the daily operations of the Directors.
Responsibilities of the Role – Administrative Duties
- Organising and maintaining Director’s dairies
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations
- Taking minutes and drafting documents as required
- Organising and attending meetings when required and ensuring Directors are well prepared for meetings
- Coordinate and manage licences and renewals
- Maintain office systems and processes, including data management
- Support Directors in organising staff training
- Assist with maintaining staff directory
- Assist College Registrar at key Census and Funding
- Assist in organising staff development days
- Assist in organising staff functions
Essential requirements to be considered for the role:
- A Christian committed to demonstrating that their beliefs and values are real and impact their daily life
- Meet the requirements to be granted a Working with Children’s Check and Nationally Coordinated Police History Check
- Previous administrative experience
- A great eye for detail
Benefits of working for Alta-1 College:
- Attractive Salary Packaging options available
- A fun and friendly Christian working environment
If you can see yourself becoming a member of the Alta-1 team and succeeding in this role then please apply. In order to be considered, applications must include:
- a document addressing the Selection Criteria,
- a current Resume and,
- a currently dated written reference from your pastor.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for shortlisting.
You can locate the selection criteria on our website at https://www.alta-1.com.au/employment/
All applications must be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the Director of Student Outcomes, Shelley Forbes.
Application closing date is Tuesday, 28th September.
Alta-1 College encourages you to apply for this vacancy as soon as possible and reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.