Website Alta-1 College
Alta-1 College, WA
Assistant College Registrar Central Office, Joondalup
Full or part time, 0.8-1.0 FTE
Commences Term 2, 2022
About Alta-1 College
Alta-1 College WA is an independent Christian, co-educational, CARE (Curriculum and Reengagement in Education) School of 800 students located in various locations across the state. The College was started in Western Australia in 2004 and has since expanded to Queensland in 2015. We function as a multi-campus school, with nearly all Alta-1 Campuses deliberately utilising the premises of an existing church community.
As a College, we intentionally work with disengaged and disadvantaged young people who are considered educationally, behaviourally and socio-emotionally at-risk. The students we see are between 12 and 18 years of age and are provided a pathway to complete their secondary education.
Recognising that young people learn best when they feel connected and safe, Alta-1 delivers education in a small school environment while also delivering a well-developed therapeutic recovery model. This unique model provides an environment of belonging for the students encouraging them to acknowledge, confront and resolve negativity while engaging in a journey of healing, restoration, identity formation and purpose finding.
Alta-1 College is committed to providing a child-safe environment which safe-guards all students and is committed to promoting practices which provides safety, wellbeing and welfare of our children and young people.
Do you have a heart for young people? Would you like the opportunity to help improve the lives of disadvantaged and disengaged teenagers? This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and passionate administrator, with a heart to play a role in the lives of our students through administrative support to the Director of Student Outcomes and College Registrar in relation to processes whereby the school enrolls, monitors, and supports its students. Coordinate and assist with SIRS data processes in conjunction with administrative support and general office duties.
- Maintaining records of student enrolment and attendance for both quality assurance and funding purposes.
- Support the operations of student database systems such as SEQTA, Synergetic and SIRS.
- Assisting with processes and practices regarding long-term non-attending students.
- Provide administrative support to Director o Student Outcomes and College Registrar.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Essential requirements to be considered for the role
- A Christian committed to demonstrating that their beliefs and values are real and impact their daily life
- Meet the requirements to be granted a Working With Children Check and Nationally Coordinated Criminal History Check
- To be fully vaccinated (Covid 19) as per the government mandate for education workers
- Administrative support experience
- A great eye for detail
For more information regarding the function and requirements of this role, please refer to the job description located on our website at: Employment – Alta-1
Benefits of working for Alta-1 College
- Attractive salary packaging options available
- A fun and friendly Christian working environment
How to apply
If you can see yourself becoming a member of the Alta-1 team and succeeding in this role then please apply.
To be considered, all applications must include:
- cover letter
- separate document addressing the selection criteria
- current resume
- statement of faith or a written reference from your pastor
You can locate the selection criteria in the job description located on our website at: Employment – Alta-1
Please submit applications and queries regarding this role via email to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the Director of Student Outcomes, Shelley Forbes.
Application closing date is Sunday, 15th May.
Alta-1 encourages you to apply for this position as soon as possible and reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
CHANGING LIVES ONE AT A TIME
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.