Heathdale Christian College (VIC) is a learning community that strives to enable staff and students to fulfil their unique God-given potential. We seek to grow each student’s love for learning over their journey with us. Nurturing their sense of awe and wonder as they grow academically, personally, spiritually and through their co-curricular endeavours.
Our staff work together to create an environment geared for learning that impacts the lives of each student. This culture of excellence is built through a deep desire to show initiative, to build capacity, to learn and grow so we make things better. Ultimately fulfilling God’s call for our careers. This mindset is not self-serving. It arises from the knowledge that each member of staff serves a higher calling on their lives. ‘To God be the glory’ is not a throwaway statement for us, but rather evidence of a heart that serves God through daily work.
We have a number of positions available for 2021 due to an increase in numbers of students at both of our campuses, as well as the commencement of Year 8 at our Melton campus.
Our Secondary schools at Werribee and Melton campuses have the following positions available:
- ICT Teacher - Permanent Full Time
- English & Humanities Teacher - Permanent Full Time
These teaching positions are integral to the College. Those who are successful in the roles will ensure that the core values of the College are upheld and pursue the purpose of providing a Christ centered education to students.
To be successful in a position, we are seeking a Teacher who has:
- An innovative mindset and have a strong ability to teach Secondary students
- The ability to create a positive student culture for deep learning and teaching
- An opportunity to grow and develop professionally with the College
- A minimum Degree in Secondary Education with experience in the required subject area
- A valid VIT registration
- Strong verbal and written communication skillset
- An ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
For further information the Position descriptions can be found at the College website at https://www.heathdale.vic.edu.au/employment/ .
Positions Close: 5pm, Friday 9th October 2020
How to Apply:
To ensure success with your application, please submit:
- Cover letter
- Resume and
- Teaching application pack, located via our website https://www.heathdale.vic.edu.au/employment/
Please submit completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org